Accessories for Ex AZM 415 / Ex AZP 415 (01.08.0176)
FLEXIBLE ACTUATOR AZM 415-B2
Accessories for Ex AZM 415 / Ex AZP 415
Material number: 1171890
(Material number old: 01.08.0176)
- Especially suitable for sliding and hinged guards
- Actuating radius on hinged guards b = 250 mm
- Axial misalignment x = 36 mm
- The actuator is not included in the delivery of the switches
- Removal of the actuator can be prevented by fitting dowel pins in the holes provided.
- The distance between the flange of the actuator and the switch enclosure must be less than 3 mm when the actuator is inserted.
- Adjustment by turning hexagonal screw
The axis of the hinge should be x mm above the top edge
of the safety switch and in the same plane.
a = Actuating radius to the plane of the actuator
b = Actuating radius in line with the plane of the actuator
x = Axial misalignment
Attention! x must be referred to the surface of the enclosure and not to the inserted actuator!
Distance between actuator/enclosure