FRENIC Ace fra Fuji Electric
Customizable logic function is available as a standard feature. FRENIC-Ace has built-in customizable logic functions with a maximum of 200 steps including both digital and analog operation functions, giving customers the ability to customize their inverters—from simple logic functions to full-scale programming. Fuji Electric also has plans to offer programming templates for wire drawing machines, hoists, spinning machines, and other applications so that the FRENIC-Ace can be used as a dedicated purpose inverter.
FRENIC-Ace has readily available interface cards and various types of fieldbus / network to maximize its flexibility.
Wide Varity Of Functions As A Standard Feature
- Sensorless dynamic torque vector control
- Motor vector control with PG (with optional card)
- Synchronous motor with sensorless vector control
- 2-channel on-board RS485 communications port
- Standard CANopen compatibility
- Removable keypad device
- Removable control terminal block board
FRENIC-Ace has two different multi-function keypads available
- Multi-function keypad with LCD display: Enhanced HMI functionality
- USB keypad: Connect to a computer for more efficient operation (set-up, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc)
FRENIC-Ace is equipped with STO functional safety function as a standard. Therefore output circuit magnetic contactors are not required for safe stop implementation. Enhanced standard features position FRENIC-Ace ahead of its class (Safety input: 2CH, output: 1CH).
Complies with (coming soon)
|EN ISO 13849-1: 2008, Cat.3 / PL=e||IEC/EN 61800-5-2: 2007 SIL3 (Safety feature: STO)|
|IEC/EN 60204-1: 2005/2006 Stop category 0||IEC/EN 62061: 2005 SIL3|
|IEC/EN 61508-1 to -7: 2010 SIL3|
10 Years Lifetime Design
FRENIC-Ace components have a design life of ten years.
A longer maintenance cycle also helps to reduce running costs.
|Main circuit capacitor||10 years*|
|Electrolytic capacitors on PCB||10 years*|
|Cooling fan||10 years*|
|Load rate||100% (HHD specifications)
80% (HND/HD/ND specifications)
* ND specifications have a rated current of two sizes higher than HHD specifications, so the life is 7 years.
Standard compliance with European regulations that limit the use of specific hazardous substances (RoHS)
|Lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), polybrominated biphenyl ether (PBDE)|
|Directive 2002/95/EC, issued by the European Parliament and European Council, limits the use of specific hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices.|